The School of Management Career Services and Alumni office is pleased to offer this resource that connects our dedicated alumni to our students to help them explore careers of interest. This program offers a wide range of brief career exploration dialogues for students to participate in throughout their time at Binghamton.
For alumni,mentoring is an impactful way for students to explore careers, industries, and occupations. Some of them are looking to solidify their interests, others are looking to clarify their interests. The experience our alumni share with them can truly open their minds to possible career options as you empower the student by sharing your experience.
For students, the offerings in this program allow a rare opportunity early on in their career exploration to observe and hear about career options directly from the professionals doing the work that interests them. Mentors provide critical information, advice, recommendations, and contacts for further career path research.
Whether you are a School of Management alumnus mentor or student mentee, you will find mentoring to be a rewarding and enriching experience.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll in School of Management Mentoring Program today!
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network in the professional landscape
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- SUPPORT your alma mater through service
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate collegiate challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path