A mentor is a guide. A friend. A resource who paves the way to success, and derives satisfaction from helping others succeed. Your role as mentor is to inspire, encourage, and support your mentee, and to contribute to their professional and personal development. For more detailed information about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign-up for this program? Click "Join Now", then you will fill out an application for approval by an administrator. Mentors should be School of Management Alumni.
- What type of students participate in this program? Any School of Management undergraduate student is eligible to participate, except first semester freshmen.
- Can I limit the number of students that I am able to connect with? Yes. You can limit the amount of students that reach out to you based on the month, quarter or year. After you have reached your limit, students will not be able to request a connection or meeting, but will still have the ability to see your profile and send you a message. You can edit these limits at any point in your account settings.
- I have additional questions, where can I go or who can I ask? You can contact Joe D'Abbracci, Senior Career advisor in the School of Management.
Share your expertise with those willing and eager to learn.
- Flash mentoring is an opportunity to connect with students for a brief, one time meeting. Students can request a one-time virtual meeting you on a specific topic or conversation.
- The student mentee will request a meeting, and you will set up an appropriate time to have a phone call, skype session, etc. You may meet in person, but it is not required.
- The meetings are approximately one hour in length, and can occur at any time through the year.