The Watson School Alumni-Student Mentoring is an impactful way for students to learn new skills and support professional development while networking with various industry professionals. Wherever you are in your professional or student journey, the Watson School Alumni-Student Mentoring Program helps you to grow by learning and developing with others through long-term mentorship.
For students, mentoring helps in career planning by providing job-specific information and potential career paths, building career networking skills, and assisting with job placement after graduation.
For alumni, mentoring provides the opportunity to give back and volunteer time, while developing important leadership skills.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll in the Watson School Alumni-Student Mentoring Program today!
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network in the professional landscape
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- SUPPORT your alma mater through service
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate collegiate challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell